Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Christmas Gift From My Husband

I really wanted a Ninja Foodi for Christmas and, guess what, hubby bought one for me.  I already had a Power Cooker but it doesn’t have the same cababilities as the Ninja Foodi.  

My first venture using my Ninja was to bake three sweet potatoes in it (16 minutes pressure cooker time).  I ate one and topped it with butter ... it was delish!!! I used the other two to bake a Sweet Potato Pie.

After church on Sunday, hubby and I went by the grocery store and purchased a few groceries which included a bag of frozen French fries.  I cooked a few in the Ninja Foodi using the Air Crisp feature at 360 degrees.  The fries were Delish ... done in 20 minutes (which included 5 minutes to preheat the cooker. 

Next meal ... Chicken Pot Pie in the Ninja Foodi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment