Monday, January 7, 2019

Chocolate Mug Cake

I wanted something sweet but didn’t want to spend the next couple of hours in the kitchen cooking.  My sister Sarah gave hubby and me a couple of microwave safe bowls and I used them to bake my cake in the microwave.  Here is my recipe:

Butter the microwave safe containers

In a large bowl, whisk together until thoroughly combined:
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt.
2 tablespoons cocoa

Blend in until combined:
1 large egg
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 tsp vanilla

Pour half of batter into each bowl and bake (one at a time) in microwave oven approximately 2 minutes & 50 seconds or until a toothpick inserted in comes out clean.

Remove from microwave and enjoy.

Note:  Pour Chocolate Syrup over, if desired.



No comments:

Post a Comment